Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flash


When we started to create flash it was kind of hard because I didn't know what to do, so we watched this video that has to do with Globoloria. I really didn't understand the video, it was confusing that I couldn't understand a word she was saying. The only thing that I knew to do, was t0 convert the symbol, and to draw rectangles with text in them. I also knew how to add layers, and to name them. It is important to know this flash because its helping you to know more things in life, if you want to become a game designer you need to flash in order to those activities. When I'm trying to do flash I try to ask other people to help some friends told how to do it and its helpful, that's were I got used to doing flash, and I think that will help me get better at flash and become an expert at it. When classmates are distracting others I just ignore them so I can concentrate on what I'm doing, unless they need help on their flash, sometimes when my friends are not following instructions I can concentrate which leads me to not understand directions of the flash. And the only way to change this is to not to do what other people are doing, we need to mind our own business. I think the video is helpful because it tells me what to do and its specific and tells me directions step by step. I feel new with flash because it help understand more things that I never heard of, and it makes me have fun because I can create a game and it can be helpful for the future, because it will be useful strategies for others to learn new experience, in order to do that they need to study and concentrate on the instructions that has been given but if you don't you might end up knowing nothing about flash.


No comments:

Post a Comment