Monday, March 28, 2011

Miguel V 11 2011

Nintendo 3DS


The new 3DS has a interesting change from the old DS. The reason why I'm saying that is because the games of the 3DS have better graphics, it is now 3 dimensional, and it allows more activity. Now the 3DS is pretty cool but its kind of old style looking, not like the new PSP NGP, the NGP and the 3DS are a bit of portable rivals, it is SONY v.s NINTENDO. I would go with SONY because the NGP has better graphics and more activity. But that doesn't mean I don't like the 3DS I just like the NGP more. Anyways the 3DS has better games that will be released soon.

2 comments:

  1. The NGP also has great functionality. I think you will find both to be quite fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miguel that is true,you give good explanations.
    By Joseph Vanoye

    ReplyDelete