Friday, January 13, 2012

gamerfication game design game mechanics

1) What do you learn in Globaloria?

I learned how to use Flash to make our games that we make every year and we learn more as we advanced and we learned how to put the coding in our Flash to make our games move and progress, also we learned to upload images and my typing skills have improved by a lot and this is making computer using more easier.This skill will help me if I want to be a game designer but I don't want to be one and It will help me in my career to help me save my progress and makes me using the computer easier.

Game Design is making a game or creating a game so that other people can enjoy it and learn things in the game or nothing at all just for entertainment.

Game Mechanics is how the game will work and how the game works like adding sound or the controls or how the game looks.

Gamefication is putting in more game elements such as if you do something you will get an award or where to contact the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment