Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A New Year

So far this school, has been "ok'. I like the fact that the teachers are like snowflakes, each is unique in many ways. my expectations are that teachers to have a very eclectic way of teaching us. So far things are what I've expected. One thing I disliked is the traffic jam in our school. Because of that, it's harder to make it to class on time. I still think they should improve lunch, the food is a little unhealthy. Another thing I dislike is schedule change. Since there was many errors with us the students schedules, we had to wait for our new and improved schedules. That held us back a little. One thing that I really like is that we'll be having sports, and seasons. Also i'm hoping for extra curricular activities like guitar classes. But like I said this school has improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment