Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow in Austin


Today is a fun day because it started to snow and its been a while since it haven't snowed, and everybody is going crazy because of the snow and I think its kinda dumb because its like they haven't seen snow in their lives. And I cant wait to get home and play outside. But I don't think that she will let me be outside because then she will get worried if I get sick or something. Or I could stay home drinking something hot or watching a movie so i feel relaxed. I really want to leave early because I'm really bored and I don't want to stay at school when its snowing. The last time it snowed was in 2004 and 2009. I wonder if it started to snow for a week that would be great because we could miss the test and we wont have school. If that happened I would be happy and I would be celebrating because there is not gonna be school, wouldn't that be a miracle?

No comments:

Post a Comment